People Under The Stairs : Question in the Form of an Answer (Audio CD - 2000)
My first PUTS cd was OST one of the smoothest best produced chill hip hop albums of all time.
That one I would rate 95 / 100.
This older release, Question in the Form of an Answer (80/100) was picked up by me on iTunes this past week, because I had some $ given to me in the form of iTunes $ for Christmas (thank you Sharon, I have found lots of cool albums because of it)
This CD has the PUTS sound, but its not as smooth and developed as OST, or the follow up to that Or Stay Tuned... Stepfather is good (75/100) also, but it does not have the classics that OST does.
I picked this over Or Stay Tuned, because I could pick up 22 tracks instead of 11 for 9.99 album price. The flow is there, but the studio style is not rounded out nicely like their stuff from OST on. The Or Stay Tuned I do not own, but the sound is very much like OST.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment